Sunday, March 16, 2014

His and Her Sunday Social, Week 93

It is another Sunday and you know what that means. It is time for ---
 Sunday Social

1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?...be honest
Amanda - If you include Bloglovin' as "Social Media" then it's probably close to 2-3 hours (on a weekday, longer on a weekend).
Sean -About an hour or so a day. I like to see what my friends and family are up to and since many of them live on the other side of the world this is the easiest way to keep up with everyone.
  

2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?
Amanda - Over a year. I couldn't decide on what I wanted my blog to be about.
Sean - I didn't really read blogs before I started blogging with Amanda. She brought up the idea of blogging together and that is how I got into it.
  

3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake?
Amanda - Cupcake Espresso - in Newcastle, Australia - makes a Triple Chocolate Cupcake - a chocolate cake, chocolate filling, and the best chocolate icing ever. I miss them! Since Australia is pretty far away, I will take a Panera chocolate cupcake in it's place.
Source
Sean - I am also a Cupcake Expresso fan. They have so many good flavours but the Vanilla bean is my favourite.
Source
  

4. Do you eat fast food? If so whats your favorite?
Amanda - I love, love, love Zaxby's. It is both awesome and dangerous that a new store opened 15 minutes from my home.
Source
Sean - My favourites are Chick-Fil-A and Zaxby's. Chick-Fil-A has the best sandwiches and nuggets and Zaxby's has the best strips including the nibblers which are strips in a little bun with some secret sauce. Yum Yum!

  

5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse/wallet?
Amanda - A bottle of lime green nail polish. I got it in a Birchbox last summer and was going to ask the salon to use it during a pedicure. I forgot and never took the polish out.
Sean - For some reason I have not cleaned out the foreign currency that is in my wallet. There is a Canadian $2 coin and $15 in Australian bank notes. 

 

6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?
Amanda - I don't know that I watch anything "weird". I like a lot of Food Network's shows and Bravo TV's shows, but nothing I would deem out of the ordinary.
Sean - NetFlix has introduced me to many weird and wonderful TV shows. I am currently watching "The 4400" but the weirdest one would probably be "An Idiot Abroad". It is about a British guy who is sent to all different places around the world to experience the culture of each country. He is very much out of his comfort zone and his commentary is hilarious. You need to check this series out when you get a chance!
Source

Our favorite question this week was #3 - who doesn't love a good cupcake? Tell us where you find your favorite. Hopefully a few will be in our area so we can have our own little taste test.

Happy Sunday,

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...