Sunday, December 15, 2013

His and Her Sunday Social (12/15/13)

Sunday Social

**For those who are new to our blog - WELCOME - purple is Amanda, red is Sean, blue is for both of us. We hope it helps make it less confusing for our readers to know who is talking and sharing. :) **

Sunday Social time! Here we go...

1. What is your favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?
For me, it has to be A Charlie Brown Christmas. It is essential for my holiday season!!
Source
I'm not big on Christmas movies for some reason. We used to watch the old Scrooge movie on TV, but if I had to pick a favourite it would be National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. 
 

2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays? If so what? If not what would you do?
We do not do any volunteering. We put together food for local charities and donate those.

Like Amanda said we don't do anything special during the holidays. We both volunteer for different activities throughout the year. I believe it's more important to do things throughout the year, not just during the holidays.
   
3. What is your favorite toy received as a child for the holidays?
My family always had a present mountain underneath the tree - clothes, jewelry, and lots of toys. I wouldn't be able to pick a favorite.

I got a really cool radio controlled car from my aunt one year. I helped her with delivering junk mail (In Australia back in the 80's it was hand delivered by people on weekends, not via the postal service) and she bought me a really nice Christmas gift as a reward.
Source

4. What was your must have item in high school for the holidays? 
I'm not sure how to answer this question. *shrug*
 
Source

I can't really think of anything because we got out of school for the holidays for summer holidays and didn't go back till February so there wasn't much need for an item for high school itself.
 
5. What do you do on Christmas Eve?
We attend church in the afternoon, enjoy a lasagna and garlic bread dinner, and then watch a Christmas movie (it's different every year). If we need to finish wrapping presents, we do that.
 
Source
 

Choose your favorite question and join in the holiday fun. You can comment below or on Facebook. :-)

 Happy Sunday,
 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with not only volunteering around Christmas but to be doing it all year round. Lots of food banks struggle through out the year not many people look at it that way.

    www.easy-peasymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...