Tuesday, December 3, 2013

His and Her Never, Ever, Ever (Week 47)

Tuesday!! What's good about Tuesday? It's not Monday. It's also time to play --

The Vintage Modern Wife: Never Ever Ever Link Up

**For those who are new to our blog - WELCOME - purple is Amanda, red is Sean, blue is for both of us. We hope it helps make it less confusing for our readers to know who is talking and sharing. :) **

Amanda will never, ever, ever...
-stop watching HGTV. I love Income Property, Love It or List It, House Hunters Renovation, etc.
This one is my favorites on HGTV!  Source
-stop watching Food Network. I love, love, love The Pioneer Woman and would make everything she makes on her show. I have learned a lot from watching Ina Garten and Giada deLaurentis also. Bobby Flay and Alton Brown are two more of my favorite personalities on the network. I equally love Chopped, Cutthroat Kitchen, Restaurant: Impossible, Restaurant Express, The Great Food Truck Race, and Sweet Genius.
She's my favorite!    Source
-stop loving all manner of competition TV shows. Whether it's Survivor, The Amazing Race, Project Runway, Top Chef, The Biggest Loser, Hell's Kitchen...I love the anxiety of who is going home and the drama of how things will play out during the episode. They are my vacation from life!
I love Top Chef!!!    Source


Sean will never, ever, ever...
-watch regular TV when NetFlix has the title. I enjoy not having to watch commercials so for me it's worth the $8 a month.
Source

-watch the Real Housewives of "insert location here". Watching people scream at each other is not my idea of entertainment.
Source
Amanda's Note: He knows about these shows because I watch RHONJ and OC. He calls them "The Real Housewives of Screaming Town". I think they are hilarious!
 
-understand the fascination with Duck Dynasty. I watched an episode and quickly discovered it was not the TV show for me.
Source
 

Are you playing Never, Ever, Ever too today? Comment below or on Facebook and join in the fun. Of course, if you have a blog, head over to Stephanie's page and link up. 

Happy Tuesday,

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...