Sunday, February 24, 2013

His and Her Sunday Social (2/24/13)

Middle and high school are the topics up for discussion today on the Sunday Social. Here goes...
Sunday Social
Click Here!

Lets talk about those awkward years:

1. Biggest Middle school fashion mistake
Amanda - In middle school, I would roll the bottoms of my jeans into my scrunched socks.
Source
Sean - We had school uniforms at our school so it made it a lot easier as we all looked the same. I can't recall any major fashion mistakes outside of school.
  
2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?
Amanda - I had an AMAZING group of friends in high school. Heather, Kim, Danielle, Sarah, Charity, and Brooke were always there for me when I needed them and gave me most of my memories from high school.
Sean - My best mates in high school would have been Simon and Paul. There were several others that were in our group but Simon and Paul were the only ones I hung out with after school.
  
3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
Amanda - Friday nights were usually out with the girls - see above. On Saturdays, I would hang out at home or with my besties. Sunday was spent at church in the morning and then home to spend time with my family, watching football and doing homework.
Sean - I worked nights Mon-Fri so the weekends were the only time I had off. A lot of times I would be out on my bike or hanging out with my mates. A lot of the time it was doing something outside such as hockey, hiking or riding. Occasionally we would do something inside like bowling or skating.
 
4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
Amanda - None for me.
Sean - I had a girlfriend in 11th grade that I met at work for a few months. I showed up 10 minutes late for a date one night and the next day she dumped me. I found out later on that someone had spread some rumour about me seeing another girl which was untrue. Sad part was she never asked me about it and I had to find out from someone else.

 
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
Amanda - It wasn't a "code" per say but we had a name for our group. We were the "Goats!" My friend Sarah is Indian and while we were at her house hanging out we saw goat meat in her freezer that her grandparents had brought with them when they came to visit. We latched onto the name and it stuck with us through all of high school.
Source
Sean - Can't really recall any secret codes. We would all pick on each other but it was all in good fun. We all had nicknames for each other which would be as close to a secret code as we got.
  
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
Amanda - One of my favorite memories from high school was my Senior Prom. I had a blast with all my friends. Lots of good memories!!
Sean - We had some really cool excursions/field trips. It would be a toss up between the trip I took to New Zealand on spring break in 9th grade or the 2 week trip through central Australia in 10th grade.
  
So what about you? Link up with Ashley and Neely and lets get Social…Sunday Social!

Happy Sunday,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...