Sunday, February 17, 2013

His and Her Sunday Social (2/17/13)

Sunday Social

Lets get to the Valentine's Day Sunday Social questions:
 
1. Best Valentines Day you’ve ever had: 
Amanda - I cannot remember a "best" Valentine's Day because we don't usually do anything special for the holiday.
Sean -  It would be the first Valentine's Day that we spent together. We had just gotten engaged a week or so prior and it was great just to be together rather than in different cities.
(Amanda - OK...now I feel bad because my answer was "blah" and Sean's was so sweet. This is normal. He is such a great husband!!! I am so, so lucky!)

2. Worst Valentines Day you’ve ever had:
Amanda - Same answer as above.
Sean - Can't really think of one. Prior to meeting Amanda I was single on Valentine's Day each year so they were all pretty much the same.

3. What did you do for Valentines this year? 
Amanda - I went to work and ended up staying late because there was much to be done (as usual). When I got home, we had to run an errand and Sean drove me to Sweet Frogs so I could have a treat. It was very sweet! :)
Sean - Amanda explained what we did this year. We didn't do a whole lot as we like to do something a little more special for our wedding anniversary in March.
 
4. Best Valentines Idea if you’re single: 
Amanda - I think the best thing to do is be your own Valentine. Maybe buy something for yourself that you have been wanting. You could cook up an amazing dinner that you normally wouldn't spend time making and curl up with a good book or your favorite TV show. Being single on Valentine's Day is hard but it is important to remember that the most important relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. 
Sean - Stay away from the restaurants and cook something at home as even take out on that evening can be crazy. What Amanda said was really good and I couldn't improve on it so I thought I would add something practical. I agree that you should spoil yourself in some way.
 
5. Favorite Valentines Candy?

Amanda - I love Sweet Tarts.
Sean - I am a fan of most candy but if someone is buying I would love a block of Cadbury chocolate. Failing that Whitman's samplers are always tasty too.
 
6. Favorite Valentines Memory from your childhood:

Amanda - I honestly cannot remember any special Valentine's Days from when I was a kid. It just wasn't a big deal in my family.
Sean - It wasn't a big deal growing up. My best mate's dad owned a florist shop so I took the day off school in 12th grade and helped deliver flowers. It was a good way to share the love and make some cash whilst doing so.


We feel like our answers are kind of boring this week because we don't usually make a big deal out of Valentine's Day. Sorry if we bored anyone! :) We didn't have a favorite question this week but we would love to hear what you all did on your Valentine's Day this year. 

Happy Sunday,
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...