Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Her Weighin (2/5/13)

Source
Another week - another weigh-in. I bought a new scale so this week I can weigh-in in the morning and not have to push "A" fifty times to weigh-in on the Wii. *fingers crossed* Here goes...

Weight: -2.2
**Disclaimer - I weighed in on the new scale so there will be a weird curve this week. Next week will be a better judge of weight because it will be the second week on the new scale.

What I did...
Right - I tracked my food. --- I did not miss my daily soda. --- I earned 9 Activity Points for the week! --- I drank a lot more water than I usually do.

Wrong - I went way over my points for the week. --- Sean's birthday (Saturday), I ate 70 points. --- I allowed myself to skip two workouts this week (not a good trend.) --- Two visits to Sweet Frogs. --- Four meals out and away from home.

Goals for the coming week:
~Earn 15 Activity Points
~Continue drinking water, cutting back on soda and coffee
~Control eating on Friday night/Saturday
~Train for the Color Me Rad 5K

Recipe to share:
Comfort food is always delish and can make you feel better at the end of a long day. (Is that just me???) Mac and Cheese is a very comforting and delicious dinner. This recipe that I found on Pinterest for Gnocchi Mac and Cheese seems like it should be a points killer. But I was surprised! It is as tasty and comforting as you would imagine it is ---- and only 9 PPV per serving (if you divide into 4).


*fingers crossed for a good coming week*

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Congrats on the loss, whether or not it was because of the scale! I'll have to check that Gnocchi recipe out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...