Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Her Weigh-In (2/19/13)

It's Tuesday, aka Weigh-In Day. Here's what happened this week...

Weight: -0.4

What I did...
Right - I earned 10 Activity Points (not as many as I wanted but it's still a good amount). --- I tracked everything 6/7 days this week. 

Wrong - I did not track on Saturday. --- I drank way too much soda over the weekend. --- I only went to the gym once during the week. --- My food choices were not always great.

Goals for the coming week:
~Earn 15 APs
~Track 7/7 days
~Make better food choices 7/7 days


Recipe to share:
Sean and I did not make any new recipes this week. We went back to some of our oldies but goodies. We have had this as a staple of our menu for a few months now. It is a cross between Chicken Parmesan and meatloaf, called, not surprisingly, Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf. Try it - I am certain you will love it. You can find the recipe here.

*fingers crossed for a good coming week*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...