Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Her Weigh-In (2/12/13)

It's Tuesday so that means it is Weigh-In day. Here's what happened...

Weigh-In: +/- 0.0

What I did...
Right - I tracked my food. --- I went to the gym/worked out three times. --- I earned 16 Activity Points (one more than my goal for myself). --- I drank more water, cutting back on my soda and coffee (another goal achieved). --- I controlled my eating on Friday and Saturday (another goal checked off). --- I did some training for my Color Me Rad 5K.

Wrong - I skipped three workouts this week. --- I am drinking more water than I used to, but I know I am not getting as much as I should. 

Goals for the coming week:
~Train for Color Me Rad
~Earn 15 Activity Points
~Eat more fruits and veges each day

Recipe to share:
Taco Seasoning I Recipe
Source
Sean and I love enchiladas and tacos so it is normal for us to need to buy one packet of taco seasoning a week. One week, Sean forgot to pick one up and we had to improvise with a "from scratch" taco seasoning using spices on our spice rack. I am so glad that this happened because what we made is so much more flavorful than the store-bought packet. The recipe is here and I think once you try it, the packets will be a thing of the past in your household as well. 



*fingers crossed for a good coming week*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...