Friday, December 21, 2012

His and Her High Five for Friday (12/21/12)

Hi all! It's Friday! Since Amanda didn't work a full week the fact that it is Friday does not have the same effect. For Sean, though, this Friday is even better because he is going to have ALL next week off. Yay!! :O)

Here's our Top 5 things from this week: 


1. Amanda - My amazing December Birchbox made me a happy, happy girl this week!
Click the photo to go to my post about what I got this month

2. Sean - Yay for getting the week off after Christmas. This is the first time I've had that week off in 19 years. Feels good!!
   Amanda - Winter break is here! Almost two weeks of no alarms, no papers to grade, no lesson plans to write. Ahhhh - such a great feeling!
Source

3. Sean - Yummy fruit cake. Amanda's dad bought me a Brandy-soaked fruit cake from a bakery near his home because he knows how much I love fruit cake. It is wonderful! I've been home for less than five minutes and I am already enjoying a piece.
Amanda's take on fruit cake is -- yuck!! :P
4. Amanda - We spent last Saturday with my amazing and wonderful aunt for Christmas. She is unable to travel up to us this year :( so we went to her. :) Here are some photos of her opening her gifts from all of us. 



5. Amanda - I love getting to spend time with my parents. Today, we went to an outdoor mall and did some Christmas shopping. We had lunch at an awesome English pub in the area.
Christmas Tree in the "town square" area of the shopping center

Bread pudding and homemade ice cream that we all shared for dessert - delish!!


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good weekend!
 

 

From My Grey Desk

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the his/her H54F! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) We liked looking back on the week together and coming up with the five things.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...